Home » » Beautiful Message

Beautiful Message

A woman said: ”while I was praying, my little daughter came to me and called me over and over again, but I didn't answer her of course because I was performing Salah. 

Her 6 years old brother came to her and told her: ”Shame on you!! How can you interrupt their dialogue!! Don’t you see that mom is talking to Allah!!” 

When I heard these words coming from my little son, I got chills throughout my body, I felt humiliation and shame of myself because I was in the presence of the Creator of the heaven and the earth, talking to Him and yet I was rushing through my salah. 

The words of my little son moved me so much that I remembered them every time I made Takbeer to perform Salah! 

Subhan Allah !!!.... The One Who sends wise messages through children to remind the adults. 

Share this wonderful message to also remind others!
Share this on your favourite network

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS