Home » » easiest English mistakes you can fix

easiest English mistakes you can fix

easiest English mistakes you can fix,

Don’t say: 

                             "It's hard/difficult to me" or "It's easy to me." 

Say: 
                        “It’s hard/difficult for me” or “It’s easy for me.” 

"It's hard for me." 

"It's hard for him." 

"It's hard for you." 

“It’s not hard for you.”

"It's difficult for me." 

"It's easy for me." 

“It’s not easy for me.”


"It's difficult for me to learn another language."

But if you're not going to include the word "me," "you," or "him," then you can just say, "It's difficult to learn another language." 


You don't need "for" in that case. 

"It's easy for me to drive a car." 


"It's easy to drive a car." 

"It's easy for me to find a job." 


"It's easy to find a job." 
Share this on your favourite network

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS